Friday, November 19, 2010

The two main characters in my story are having a, umm, you know... sex scene. And I'm having lots of trouble with it. The first one of the story faded to black when he dragged her over to the bed (yeah, he's a twat) but this one can't do that. And fuuuuuuu. I wish it could. I don't want to write this. But I have to write it so that the contrast between her first experience and this experience is obvious. It has to be more innocent and reluctant and sweet. It's his first time, but it isn't her's... God, what am I DOING?
Haha, dad just came over and looked at the screen. I was on the nanowrimo forums looking for some help with writing this and, well...:
Him: What are you...

Me: Problem?

Him: I'm not even gonna ask *leaves*

I hope he's bringing back food. And tea. And something entertaining. I'm bored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment