Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh, god. Aaaah, what the hell am I doing. You know that charlie shake? Charlieissocoollike's milkshake thing? This right here... Well... I was bored, okay? I went into the kitchen and I thought 'should I make some tea?' but then I decided 'nah, it's a bit warm for tea. I'll make a MILKSHAKE!' So, yeah. I didn't know what type of milkshake it should be and... I was bored, alright? Very, very bored. Boooooored. That's a good enough explanation. IT'S AN EXPERIMENT!
And, oh gosh. It looks disgusting. I had to miss out on a few things. Like the fish fingers. Since 1. I don't have any fish fingers, 2. I can't be buggered cooking them, 3. I can't use a blender because I don't have one and used this milkshake maker thing instead and 4. I couldn't find something to cook the fish fingers on anyway. And I couldn't use icecream either because we don't have any. And, yeah. A few other things.
I added food coloring for god knows what reason so now it's blood red and has little bits and bobs floating about inside. It was still hot from the tea even after I added milk, so it's in the fridge now. I want to wait for Mycroft (amber) to get home before I take it out.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Putting body parts in the fridge is one thing, but that milkshake is something else entirely. Oh, gosh... Uuuuuugh.
No. I'm definitely going to drink it. I don't care how high the likelihood of me throwing up is. I'm proving a point, see? No idea what that point is. I just checked it. Still warm... right... Okay...

0 comments:

Post a Comment