Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas:
Hey, Emily, how are you? Do you have a boyfriend?

New years:
Soooooo, who you gonna kiss at midnight?

My birthday:
So! 17, hey? Do you have a boyfriend yet?

Valentine's day:
So, Emily! Whose your Valentine?

I swear. If this happens to me again, I will have to hire an actor and parade him about in front of them. Or I'll just tell them the truth and say that I'm going to die with five hundred cats, millions of books on the floor and a loaded rifle on my wall.
I really agree with Sherlock. Though I don't have a job and I don't deduce the hell out of people. I suppose my work would be reading and writing and... yes.
Not that anyone would date me, really. Anyone that will has made a big mistake because I'm so unsure of my feelings that I'll hate them one day and love them the next. Having a 'relationship' is messy and not good at this age and pointless and so many other things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment