Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Well look what we have here. A blog. I'll find a use for this thing one day. For now: hello. My name is Emily and I love a lot of things. I'm a writer waiting for NaNoWriMo to begin, but I'm also a student stressing over the exams that start in a few weeks.
At the moment I'm madly in love with the new BBC show Sherlock. Hopefully I won't still be during November, for my novel is a period drama, not a crime for Mr Holmes and Dr Watson to solve. Though I wish it was. At the moment I'm in a state of mind that involves little writing, which is the worst thing that could possibly happen right now. It always leaves no room for happiness and creative outlets. It's pretty much boredom intensified.
I want to watch Sherlock. Or Doctor Who. That'd make me feel better. But I don't have my laptop and the Sherlock dvd hasn't arrived in the mail yet. I could really use a pick me up right now, but nothing seems to work. Not even this delicious cup of tea I made.
Can't stay on the computer for long, either, so I best end it here and try to find something else to do. Any suggestions, non-existant readership?

Mood: Oh, let's see. An awful lot at the same time. Gloomy, lonely, anxious, to name a few of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment