Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ugh, social tomorrow night

Must I? I mean, really. It's the most pointless thing that stupid school could ever come up with. More pointless than all their homework rolled into one... Well, almost as pointless.
YES, LETS GET INTOXICATED AND WEAR SHORT, SHORT SKIRTS WITH REVEALING NECKLINES AND HAVE SEX IN THE BATHROOM AND DANCE AROUND TO STUPID MUSIC! OH, HOW EXCITING!
Stupid people and their stupid idea of enjoyment. Ebony is one of those people (though I don't find her stupid like those other stupid people), so of course I'm guilted into going. We're going dress shopping today. That is if I get any money. I could buy a sack with $13, right? That'll show them. Or I could wear that dress I have that looks like it came straight out of the 19th century. Oh, the manners they had back then.
It's almost as if that era never existed. Look at us all now. In the place of grand balls, we have rave parties. Instead of beautiful gowns, we have short skirts and skimpy tops. And, like I said, the new idea of fun is stupid things like this stupid social. I'm sure there's some way I can get out of it... But, no, I must be there for Ebony. Maybe if I find a way out of the building and lie in the grass and stare at the stars and say 'beautiful, isn't it?'
Or maybe if I sneak in a book. It'll have to be thin. No thick volumes, for they'll be far too obvious. They'll probably think I've sneaked in some alcohol under my dress, when really it's just a shakespeare come along to reassure me that not all of the world has succumbed to infuriatingly stupid things like that social.
It goes for four hours. Four hours of pure insanity. And oh, look, fantastic. Mums in a foul mood again. Maybe it's good that I'll be at the social tomorrow night, for she won't be there to take out her anger on me and the whole fucking world in general.
Right. Ramble over. Let's go dress shopping. Oh, am I supposed to be happy about that? Is that what's expected? Well... 'yay'. Who cares about decent or what's expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment